Is Diploma in Aviation
really needed to
be a Cabin Crew.
Generally this question comes in mind when one think’s of becoming a Cabin Crew.
As per Airlines standard guide lines – ONLY 10+2 (HSC) CERTIFICATE or Certificate of Higher Education is required…
NONE OF THE AIRLINES IN THE WORLD ASK FOR ANY “DIPLOMA “IN AVIATION TO JOIN OR TO APPEAR FOR AN INTERVIEW OF CABIN CREW.
But, Airline need a well groomed and presentable candidates with good communication skills. Hence, OSCAR AHA have designed a special training program which makes candidate capable enough to get through in the Airline. The Training Program is designed by Aviation experts on the basis of exhaustive R&D and meticulous planning. It is as per the guidelines prescribe by the Domestic and international Airlines.
What makes us different from other renowned institutes:
- 18 years of record in 100% job placements.
- We strictly prepare CANDIDATES AS PER Airlines guidelines.
- Our center is organized by the well trained and experienced grooming and AVIATION TRAINER.
- We only emphasize on candidates overall development to crack the Cabin Crew Interview.
- We are the masters in preparing the candidates for Airlines-Cabin crew jobs Especially.
- We prepare candidate individually to get 100% outcome of the training. There will be a maximum strength of 12 students in the each training session.
Esteemed Aviation Bodies
Get placed with esteemed airlines