Is your weight in proportion
to your height
When it comes to weight ,the eligibility criteria says “Weight in proportion to Height” it simply means your BMI should range in healthy ratio…
According to WHO values…
- If your BMI is less than 18.4 you are Underweight for your height.
- If you BMI is between 18.5-24.9 you are at an ideal weight for your height.
- If your BMI is between 25-29.9 you are over weight for your height.
Being at your ideal weight is very important for your health rather than Beauty.
According to Cabin Crew general guidelines..
- For a Girl your ideal BMI should range between 18.5- 21.
- For a Boy Ideal BMI should range between 21.5-25
So stay healthy if you are passionate enough to get selected as Cabin crew/Flight Attendant.
Esteemed Aviation Bodies
Get placed with esteemed airlines